From Reporting Wiki
- Examining Radiologist and Clinician Preferences Regarding Style and Content.
- A framework for improving radiology reporting.
- RSNA RadLex
- D'Orsi C, Kopans D, American College of Radiology's mammography lexicon: Barking up the only tree. AJR 1994; 162:595.
- American College of Radiology. Glossary of MR Terms. Reston, VA: ACR, 1995.
- Tuddenham W, Glossary of terms for thoracic radiology; Recommendations of the Nomenclature Committee of the Fleischner Society. AJR 1984;143:509-517.
Report Signature Turn-Around
- Seltzer S. Kelly P. Adams D. Chiango B, Viero M, Fener E, Rondeau R, Kazanjian N, Laffel G, Shaffer K, Williamson D, Aliabadi P, Gillis A, Holman L, Expediting the turnaround of radiology reports: Use of total quality management to facilitate radiologists' report signing, AJR 1994;162:775-781.
- Kong A, Barnett G, Mosteller F, Youtz C. How medical professionals evaluate expressions of probability. New Engl J Med 1986;315:740-744.
- American College of Radiology. ACR Standard for Communication; Diagnostic Radiology. Reston, VA: ACR, 1995. Impact of Reporting Errors
- Holman B, Aliabadi P, Silverman S, Weissman 13, Rudolph L, Fener U. Medical impact of unedited preliminary radiology reports. Radiology 1994;191:519-521.
- Clinger N, Hunter T, Hillman B. Radiology reporting: Attitudes of refering phyisicans. Radiology 1988;169:825-826.
- Sobel J, Pearson M, Gross K, Desmond K, Harrison E, Rubenstein L, Rogers W, Kahn K. Information content and clarity Of radiologists' reports for chest radiography. Acad Radiol 1990;3:709-717.
Evaluations of Report Quality
- Kalbhen C, Yetter E, Olson M, Posniak H, Aranha G. Assessing the resectability of pancreatic carcinoma: The value of reinterpreting abdominal CT performed at other institutions. AJR 1998;171:1571-1576.
- Elmore JG, Wells CK, Lee CH, Howard DH, Feinstein AR. Variability in radiologists' interpretations; of mammograms. New EngI J Med 1994;33:1493-1499.
Foundational Structured Reporting Research
- Gagliardi R. The evolution of the X-ray report. AJR 1995;164;501-502.
- Clayton P, Ostler D, Gennaro J, Beatty S, Frederick P. A radiology reporting system based on most likely diagnoses. Comp Biomed Res 1980;13:258-270.
- Greenes R, OBUS: A microcomputer system for measurement, Calculation, reporting, and retrieval of obstetric ultrasound examinations. Radiology 1992;144:979-833.
- Greene R, Barnett G, Klein S, Robbins A, Prior R. Recording, retrieval, and review of medical data by physician computer interaction. New Engl J Med 1970;282:307-315.
- Pendergrass H, Greenes R, Barnett G, Poitras 1, Pappalardo A, Marble C. Ali on-line computer facility for systematized input of radiology reports. Radiology 1969;92:709-713.
Early Structured Reporting Systems
- Bell D, Greenes R, Doubilet P. Form-based clinical input from a structured vocabulary: Initial application in ultrasound reporting. JAMIA 1992;Symposium Supplement:789-91.
- Kahn C, Wang K, Bell D, Structured entry of radiology reports using world-wide web technology. Radiographics 1996;16:683-691.
- Bell D, Pattison-Gordon E, Greenes R. Experiments in concept modeling for radiographic image reports. JAMIA 1994;1:249-262.
Evaluation of Structured Reporting Systems
- Bell D, Greenes R, Evaluation of UltraSTAR; Performance of a collaborative structured data entry system, JAMIA 1994;Symposium Supplement:216-222.
- Moorman P, van Ginneken A, Siersema P, van der Lei J, van Bemmel J. Evaluation of reporting based on descriptional knowledge, JAMIA 1995;2:365-373.
- Gouveia-Oliveira A, Raposo V, Salgado N, Almeida I, Nobre-Leitao C, de Melo F. Longitudinal comparative study: The influence of computers on reporting of clinical data. Endoscopy 1991;23:334-7.
- Melson D, Brophy R, Blaine J, Jost R, Brink G. Impact of a voice recognition system on report cycle time and radiologist reading time. In Horii S, Blaine J, cds. Proceedings of Medical Imaging 1998: PACS Design and Evaluation, Bellingham, WA: SPIE, 1998:226-236.