Reporting template metadata
These data will be used to index entries in the library of reporting templates.
- Accession Number
- e.g., "Noncontrast head CT for headache"
- Imaging modality (e.g., "CT")
o Anatomy ("Head") o Procedure ("Head CT without Contrast") CPT codes o Clinical indications ("Headache") ICD codes o Exceptions / contraindications o RadLex codes o RSNA content codes ("CT, NR")
• Author name(s) o RSNA member number(s) • Publisher(s) / sponsoring organization(s)
• Digital object identifier (DOI)
• Version number
• Date released • Date published • Date(s) reviewed o may be multiple if an organization reviews a template and leaves it unaltered
• Date withdrawn / superceded o Accession number of new version
• Notes • Related URL